One of the most popular streaming sticks available in the market is called the Amazon Fire Stick. It will be connected with your TV that allows you to stream some of the most popular streaming services, including YouTube, Netflix, Fubo TV, HBO Now, Fox News, Disney Channel, and Amazon Prime Video, etc. Sometimes, it happens that my Fire stick stopped working. No need to worry about it. Read this full article to know the exact causes and solutions of its.
Amazon Fire Stick is a small and compatible device which is plugs in the HDMI port of the TV that offer you out of this amazing stream experience. For connecting your Amazon Fire Stick streaming services with the TV, you have to need a strong internet connection. If your internet connection is not strong enough, then you also get the Amazon Fire Stick stopped working.
With the Amazon Fire Stick, you also get the remote which is used to control and navigate your system. It also has an Alexa voice control feature which is very useful to you. Here we guide you each and every single step to fix this issue. You can also take help with the technical team.
Solutions to fix my Fire Stick stopped working:-
Here are many easy and quick solutions to fix this issue. Follow the below steps carefully:
Make sure the physical connection:-
In case the physical connection of your Fire Stick device loosed or damage then you also get Fire Stick not turning on Amazon. You have to also make sure that the Fire Stick inserted properly in the HDMI port of the TV. If it is loose, then it can also cause this issue.
If the battery of your remote drained completely then it also causes the Fire Stick not turning on. When you get that the battery drained, then you have to replace it with the new one.
If you still troubled this error then try to check your motherboard, because it also causes the issue. It generally happens if your motherboard is got overheat. In this scenario, you have to buy a new Amazon Fire Stick to fix this issue. So, restart your streaming device and check if it works properly.
Check the Wi-Fi-related issues to fix my Fire Stick stopped working:-
If there is an issue in your Wi-Fi, then you also get my Firestick is not working issue. There are several chances that you have a poor Wi-Fi connection, the modem or the router, power outage, or you set up your device wrongly. It also occurs if your password is incorrect, so you have to also check it to fix the issue.
If you are sure that the entered password is correct, then it is sure that there is a problem in the setup. You have to also ensure that there is nothing blocking the signals. If there is any physical damage, then you can trouble this issue. Go through the below steps to fix the issue related to your router or modem.
- First of all, you have to ensure that your router or modem is compatible with your device.
- You have to also ensure the specification of the router or modem. Make sure that the router specification is similar to the B, G, and N with the 2.4 GHz and for the route A and N it should be 5 GHz.
- If you still troubled with this issue, then you have to contact the technical team to fix this issue.
- Now, restart your system and check if it works properly.
Check your remote issue:-
If there is an issue in your remote then it also causes the Firestick to stop working issue. Due to the pairing issue, there are many chances that you get this issue. Go through the below steps carefully to fix this issue.
- First of all, you have to unplug your Amazon Fire Stick from the mains switch, and then you have to restart it.
- You have to wait for a few seconds and then plugin the Fire Stick carefully.
- Now, you have to press and hold the home button on the Firestick remote for a few seconds.
- You have to also make sure that the Fire Stick charged fully at this point.
- If you are in doubt that the Fire Stick is not working due to a remote, then you have to remove the battery from the remote and then insert it properly in the battery compartment.
- Also, ensure that the battery is properly in contact with the metal ring.
- If you still face this issue, then you have to replace this battery with the new one.
- After removing your battery, restart your Amazon Fire Stick device and check if it works properly.
In this blog, we have discussed to fix my Fire Stick stopped working issue. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this, then call our expert team to resolve them. You can also send a text message or an email regarding your queries to fix them. We are here for 24*7.