The Epson error code 0xf1 is a standard error that you get when you use this device. It is an annoying issue that occurs without any prior notice. Many times, it indicates the paper jam when this issue occurs. It may be possible that you see that there is no paper jam.
This issue comes up because of the misconfigured entries on your system. Whenever your Epson printer is showing this Epson error code 0xf1, then the print head may not be able to move either side while you initiate the printing process.
Cause of the Epson error code 0xf1: –
If you know the exact cause of any problem, then solutions it become more manageable. Here are many causes which create this issue, some of them are mention below:
- Paper jam in your Epson printer.
- Outdated or misconfigured driver.
- You have misconfigured registry entries.
- Your Epson printer not set to default.
Solutions to fix Epson error code 0xf1: –
This issue might occur due to a software or hardware problem with your Epson printer or computer. You can do one thing that unplugs the printer from the mains socket and remove the printer cartridge and attach it again. If this issue occurs due to a hardware problem, then you can apply the steps as mentioned above to resolve this issue, and you can use your Epson printer for printing. If your system infected with the viruses or you install an incomplete application with OS, then follow the below-given step to fix this issue.
Reset your Epson printer: –
When you get that your printer is not working properly and show you an error, then the first thing you can try to reset your printer.
- First of all, turn off your printer.
- Now, unplug the printer from the device and the socket also.
- After that, shut down your PC or laptop.
- Also, turn off your router.
- Now, leave as it is for a few minutes.
- Now, please turn on your system and printer and take a print to see it works or not.
Check for Paper jam problem: –
As we know, paper jam can also cause this issue. So, fix this to remove your problem.
- First of all, check the paper tray.
- If you find any paper or debris stuck here then remove it.
- You can also use a blow dryer or a clean cloth to remove it.
- Restart your printer and take a print to check if Epson error code 0xf1 fixed now.
Hard reset of Epson printer: –
- First of all, make sure that your printer is turned on and then unplug the power cable from the power socket.
- Now, wait for a while and re-plug the power cable in the power socket.
- Make sure that, printer’s power plug directly plugin with the power socket while you perform herd reset of Epson printer.
- Now, turn on the printer. If it doesn’t work, then check for the error message on the screen.
Remove the foreign object from Epson printer: –
- At first, open the upper lid or front lid of the Epson printer and remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Now, check for any foreign objects like a paper piece or paper clip.
- If you find anyone then remove it.
- Now, keep the cartridge inside the printer again.
- After that, close the lid and check for the error message on the printer’s screen.
If you still get Epson error code 0xf1 then try to repair the registry entries. This process is quite risky and requires a professional’s help. So, you can take help from our team to fix this error.
For ignoring or removing this Epson printer issue, you have to download the Epson error code 0xf1 repair tool. It is a third-party tool, so you can take help from our team to use it.