Plenty of fish or POF is a dating website with over 100 million registered users. At any point, plenty of fish has about five million users online. It is free to use but if you want more features, you have to pay for premium membership. Since nothing is fault free, plenty of fish users also face issues like forgotten password. POF password reset procedure is very simple. Continue to read on to find easy steps for POF account recovery.
If you are not able to login to your plenty of fish account, check below options:
- First of all, double check the spelling of the username and password. Many times, it happens that you make spelling mistakes or forget about Caps Lock. If you don’t find anything wrong in username or password, then look the next fix.
- Check that you remember the username of your account correctly. If you don’t remember it, log in with your email id that you have entered while registering for plenty of fish. now enter your password, you will gain back your access to plenty of fish.
- If your username is correct but you have forgotten your password, then you need to reset your password. Go to password recovery page, enter your email address and click on submit. You will get an email with a link. Click on that link and you will be able to reset your password.
- In case, you don’t get an email, check your mails once again. Maybe you have entered a wrong email address. Another reason could be that your profile is inactive on the website because of non-usage. Check for the mail in the spam folder, it could be there also.
- If you find the mail in the spam folder, then add the customer care address to your address book. This will avoid this thing to happen again in the future. Remove the customer care email from your email by clicking on “Not spam.”
- now you will able to access the reset password link. If you don’t have access to your registered email address, then you don’t have any option other than creating a new account.
Steps for POF password reset
For POF account recovery, use these simple steps:
- First of all, navigate to pof.com of plentyoffish.com.
- Now, tap on the Forget your password link.
- After that, type your email address, which is associated with your POF account.
- Now, you get a mail of the password reset of the POF account with a link.
- So, log in your mail which you enter for Plenty of fish account recovery. Check for the mail of the POF account. If you are a Gmail user, then search for recovery mail in the social tab.
- After that, tap on the POF recovery link that is available in the mail.
- Now, you redirected to a new page for resetting the POF password.
- Please create a new password and re-enter the password to verify it.
- Now, tap on the Update Password option to continue the process.
- Try to log in to your Plenty of fish account with the new password.
Apply all the steps mentioned above to recover Plenty of fish account successfully.