Pinterest Not Working on Chrome
As you know Very that Pinterest, Inc. is a Social Media web and mobile application company. It operates a software system designed to enable discovery of information on the World Wide Web by using images and, on a smaller scale, GIFs and videos etc. So, if you have any kind of difficulty or not able to fix Pinterest Not Working on Chrome then Fix Here –
Pinterest Not Working On Chrome issue is related to hardware acceleration like WP dashboards as well.
- Fix hardware acceleration issues.
- To fix: Open More More and then Settings > Show Advanced Settings > System.
- Uncheck the box next to “Use hardware acceleration when available“.
- Restart Chrome.
[Solved ] – Pinterest Not Working on Google Chrome
- First of all, try opening the website in some other browser and see whether the problem still persists. With this, you will get to know which one has the problem, Chrome or Pinterest.
- Then, you just have to uninstall the web browser Chrome and after some time installing it again.
- After the web browser is reinstalled, go to the settings option and then clear the cache and remove all the saved cookies on your web browser.
- After doing so, simply update the browser.
- You have to do one thing and that is to disable all the extensions available and use only one that is very much suitable for the Pinterest.
- Now, you can browse in the private mode of the browser as it provides more security.
By following the above steps, your problem regarding the Pinterest not working on your web browser Chrome will be surely solved. In case it’s not, you can contact the customer service also.