PayPal provides an easy, faster and safer way for money transfer. If assists you to make online payment or receive money. You can even create a merchant account on PayPal. Now, Apple has also added PayPal as a payment option to its services like iTunes Store, App Store, i Book store, and Apple Music memberships. To pay for apps, music downloads, movie rentals, and other content and services, such as upgrading to a paid iCloud Storage plan, you simply have to link your PayPal account to your Apple ID. If you are getting iTunes charge on PayPal, then continue to read on how to pay it.
How to use PayPal as a payment option for iTunes?
- First of all, sign in to iTunes using your Apple ID or Touch ID.
- Click on Payment Information and then on PayPal. Click on Account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in order to to authenticate your PayPal.
- Once it is confirmed, your all future purchases will be charged to your PayPal account.
After you have linked your PayPal account to your Apple ID, you can use PayPal’s features like one Touch feature that makes purchases quick and secure on all your Apple devices. This is applicable on Apple Watch and Apple TV also.
Earlier, users only have one way to pay for Apple digital purchases that bis thorough a debit or credit card, or use an iTunes gift card. But now, with PayPal, you don’t have to share your banking or credit card details that no one wants to. You can also use PayPal to download apps that are not available in your country or region. PayPal does not share users bank and credit card details with Apple making your account more secure.
Having trouble in logging in to PayPal account?
If you are not able to login to your PayPal account, then change the PayPal password. If you don’t have access to your phone number then use the below procedure to reset your PayPal password:
- From the login page go to ‘Having trouble logging in’?
- Enter your email address that is linked with your PayPal account. Click Next.
- Click on ‘Password recovery method.’ Click Next.
- You have many options here. Select the most suitable option from below:
- Have us call you: in this method, you will receive a code. Provide this code to customer care support through phone
- Receive a text: you will receive a six-digit phone on your mobile.
- Receive an email: again, a six-digit mail is sent but via email this time. It is likely they will ask to confirm your card number also. In case you have forgotten email id also, try entering your email addresses, PayPal will recognize the registered one and will let you know.
- Answer security questions: Enter your answers to the questions you are asked. Here also, you may be asked to confirm your card number.
- Confirm through Facebook messenger: in this option, click on ‘Send Code’. Enter the six-digit code received via messenger. Click ‘Confirm’ and change your password.
If still you have any problem, take the help of customer support.