How to Suddenlink record a series
1 . Record a series while watching TV
• Press the Record button on your TV remote and Enter the “Recording Options.”
• Select and Click on Record at the bottom of your screen in order to start recording.
• A pop-up message will appear on the top right-hand side of your screen to let the viewer know that the recording has started.
• Users can witness that a series in being recorded when a red dot is appearing providing the program information and in the information and the guide bar.
2. Recording an Upcoming Program
• Press on the Home button on your TV remote and open the Main Menu Option.
• Scroll down to the guide and press the Select button.
• Search for the series you wish to record and press the Record Button in the recording options
• Choose Record and schedule the recording of the series.
• Users can witness that a series in being recorded when a red dot is appearing providing the program information and in the information and the guide bar
In case the users have difficulties in understanding or following any of the above-mentioned steps of How to Suddenlink record a series,on 1 866 235 4333 users can contact the Suddenlink customer service for assistance.
The Suddenlink customer service is operated by trained, experienced and certified professional who are always happy to assist users in resolving their issues related to their Suddenlink products and services.