On Pinterest, you can discover new ideas and share information with other users that you find interesting. If you are not able to access your account, you cannot enjoy it’s features. If you have forgotten your password, you can the reset password easily and continue to use your Pinterest account. Pinterest password reset could be done quickly in a few minutes. Continue to read on.
Method to create a strong password
- The password should be memorable and unique to prevent it from hacking.
- Password must contain not just letters or numbers, but also symbols and the letters in your password should be both lower-case and upper-case.
- If you create a long password, the number of possible combinations for password will increase. Many sites even ask you to use at least six or even fewer characters.
- The password should be unique. For example, a combination like 1234 is very common. Many people use this combination, and it is well-known to hackers.
- Don’t use your name, birth year, location, occupation, etc. as password
Method for a Pinterest password reset?
To reset the Pinterest password, go to Pinterest.com and click on Forgot your Password option. Follow the below steps for a Pinterest password reset.
- From your browser, go to pinterest.com.
- Click on “Log In” button and select Forgot your Password.
- Enter the email address that you entered while creating an account.
- Click on “Search”. Wait till the system finds your account.
- Click on “Send” and go to your email.
- Go to the message from Pinterest support and click on “Reset Password”.
- Enter a new password and re-type it to confirm.
- Click on “Change Password” button.
How to post on Pinterest
Follow the below steps to post on Pinterest:
- Go to https://www.pinterest.com/ from the browser you use. Enter your username and password to log in. Or login using your Facebook account.
- Look for the ‘plus’ sign in a white circle at the lower-right corner of the Pinterest window. A pop-up menu will appear.
- If they ask you to get the Pinterest Browser button, click on ‘Not Now ‘and then the plus sign again.
- Find the option- ‘Upload a Pin’ in the center of the menu. Now you will be transferred to a new window. It will have options to upload a photo.
- Select ‘Drag and drop or click to upload’ option at the left-hand side of the photo upload window. It will prompt a File Explorer or Finder window for Windows and Mac respectively. Click on Upload Pin switch from the lower-left corner (in case you are not able to get this option).
- Choose a photo you want to upload.
- Click on “Open” from the bottom-right corner to complete uploading.
- You can also add a description in the Description text box.
- Tap ‘Done.’
- Now Save your photo over the board you want. You can even ‘Create board’ for its own.
- You have successfully posted pin on Pinterest.
- There is also an option to re-pin posts that already present on the website.