How to Fix Unable to Remove Google Chrome Extension / Uninstall Google Chrome Extension
To permanently remove the different extension from Google Chrome browser is a very easy process for Windows, Mac OS ,Linux Operating systems or much more.
if you are New and not aware how to fix uninstall Google chrome extension or How to remove Google Chrome extension then possible solution is here . so Don’t forgot to see given guideline .
Uninstall Google Chrome Extension Using Customize and Control
- Go to the Chrome browser
- Now click on the three dots (Customize and Control settings page) given on the extreme right side.
- Click on More Tools then Extensions.
- Find and select the extension, you want to remove.
- Click on Remove button to permanently delete the extension.
- This will uninstall the Google Chrome extension without deleting any other files.
- If you just want to disable or enable any extension then click on the toggle button given on the extension card.
How to Remove or Uninstall Google Chrome Extension ?
Step 1: Go to Customize and Control Google Chrome option which represents by Three Dotsgiven on the extreme right top side of the browser’s address bar.
Step 2: A pop-up options menu will appear from where select the More Tools -> Extensions option.
Step 3: Go to the extension you want to remove and click on the Remove button.
Step 4: A pop-up will appear to confirm whether you are sure to remove the extension permanenetly or not. Select the Remove button.
See Related Tag – Chrome extensions download
Remove chrome extensions mac
How to delete extensions on Chromebook
How to remove extensions from chrome permanently
How to remove a managed extension Chromebook
Remove chrome extensions android
Chrome web store android extensions
Google chrome app.