How to Fix Google Chrome Unable to Connect to internet ?
Solution 1: Change the DNS Address:
1. Right click on Network icon and click Open Network and Sharing Center in order to solve Google chrome not connecting to internet issue.
2. Click “Change adapter settings” (top left side).
3. Now right click on your active Network Connection (WiFi, LAN, Ethernet, etc.) and click on Properties.
4. Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and click Properties.
5. Click Use the following DNS server addresses: and add below server addresses and click OK.
- Preferred DNS Server: 184.108.40.206
- Alternate DNS Server: 220.127.116.11
Solution 2: Using CMD (Command Prompt) :
1. For solving Chrome not connecting to internet Run CMD as an administrator.
2. Now Run the below commands one by one.
netsh int ip set dns
netsh winsock reset
Now Restart your PC. The Internet should work now.
Solution 3: Reset Chrome to Default:
chrome://flags/ in the address bar and press Enter.
2. Click “Reset all to default” button (Right Side) and Relaunch Google Chrome. That’s it. It should definitely work now and will solve your Google Chrome not connecting to internet problem.