As you know, ESPN is a streaming service that is owned by Disney. It can cover many things like game replays, original sports, sports, live events, etc. Many users report that ESPN plus not working. You don’t have a need to worry about it, because you are not alone. Read this full article to know the exact causes and solutions of its.
Solutions to fix ESPN plus not working:-
Here are many easy and quick solutions to fix this issue. Go through the below description carefully:
Make sure is down:-
While you get an ESPN app not working issue on your desktop screen, then the first thing that comes in your mind is to check whether the ESPN plus service is down. And, it is one of the common reasons for trouble with this issue. If the ESPN plus is down, then you will get an error message on your desktop screen. You can also check your official twitter account for any official statement regarding this issue. You can’t do much because ESPN plus server down is fixed by them. So, you have to wait until they fix this problem.
After a few minutes, reopen your ESPN plus service and check if it works properly. If it doesn’t fix this issue, then move to the next solution.
ESPN plus buffering and freezing problem:-
You also notice that, if there is an issue in the internet connectivity then you will get that videos are not playing properly, instead of buffering or freezing problems and at the result, you can say that ESPN plus not working properly. Go through the below steps to fix this issue:
- First of all, you have tried to launch ESPN plus app.
- In case, you use a smartphone or computer then you have to restart ESPN plus app.
- After restarting this app, you still face this issue, then try to install ESPN plus app in other devices to fix this issue.
- You can also swap your Wi-Fi internet connection with the cellular data or vice-versa.
- Now, you have to restart your modem or router to improve your internet connectivity.
- You can also take help from the technical team to resolve this issue.
- Now, you have to restart your ESPN plus app and check if the issue has been resolved successfully.
A sign-in issue in the ESPN plus app:-
If you are not able to sign-in your ESPN plus account or you sign-in it in a wrong way, then you also get that ESPN plus not working. Go with the below steps to fix this issue:
- At first, you have to reopen your ESPN plus app on your smartphone or computer.
- Now, you have to ensure that you are using the latest version of the ESPN plus app. If not, then you have to update it immediately to fix this issue.
- Also, ensure that you are providing the correct username and password to sign-in your ESPN plus account.
- After, providing your correct user’s credentials, check if the issue has been resolved successfully.
Check if ESPN plus app is crashed:-
In case, your ESPN plus app is crashed then you will also get ESPN plus not working issue on your desktop screen. Follow the below steps to fix this issue:
- At first, you have to force close the ESPN plus app from your smartphone and computer, and then check if the issue has been resolved successfully.
- You have to also check if there is any update available.
- After fixing all the issues, check if ESPN plus app works properly.
Make sure your Wi-Fi internet connection is strong enough:-
If there is an internet connection issue, then you will also get ESPN plus not working issue on your desktop screen. There are chances that your internet connection is poor. Go through the below steps to fix this issue:
- At first, you have to try to connect another device to the same internet connection.
- If it is connected properly, then there is no problem with your Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Now, restart your router and modem to improve internet connectivity. It can also fix the Wi-Fi-related issue.
- If you are using ESPN plus app on your smartphone, then try to switch your Wi-Fi connection with the cellular data or vice-versa.
- You can also take help with our technical team to fix this issue.
- Now, restart your ESPN plus app and check if the issue has been resolved.
In this blog, we have discussed to fix ESPN plus not working. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this, then call our expert team to resolve this issue. You can also send a text message or an email regarding your queries to fix them. We are here for 24*7.