In the current era, everyone wants to customize their smartphones in order to make their phone looking good. Here we talk about “How to change iPhone font”. If iPhone users want to change the font style and font size, then there are some ways provided in this content.
Methods to change the iPhone font:
There are some methods given below to tell you “How to change iPhone font”:
1. Enlarge and bolding the text:
In every iPhone and smartphone, there is a feature available that is used to change the font style and font size. By these above steps, you can enlarge and bold the text on your iPhone.
To perform this method, follow the instructions given below:
- Firstly, go to “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Then locate the “Display & Brightness” option and tap on it.
- Now, you have to tap on the “Text Size” option and then drag the slider to adjust the text size according to you. You have to drag the slider towards left if you want to decrease the size of the text and drag the slider towards the right if you want to increase the text size.
2. Change accessibility Settings:
This is another and effective way to change the font style and font size.
Follow the steps given below to perform this method:
- Go to the “Settings” on your iPhone by tapping on the settings icon.
- Now, locate the “General” option and tap on it.
- Tap on the option named “Accessibility”.
- After that, you have to tap on the “Larger Text” option that appears near the bottom of the page.
- Now, tap on the “Larger accessibility Sizes” option to turn it ON.
- After that, you have to drag the slider towards the left side if you want to decrease the size of the text and drag the slider towards the right side if you want to increase the size of the text.
How to change font for jailbroken iPhone:
By a jailbroken iPhone, users can install the apps which are not authorized by Apple. iPhone users are able to install any unauthorized app when their iPhone gets jailbroken.
Some of the apps which you can use to change the font when your iPhone gets jailbroken are Cydia, Any font, and Cool fonts. If you want to know about “How to change iPhone font” when your iPhone gets jailbroker.
1. Steps to change font iPhone using Cydia:
There is an app available on Cydia named “BytaFont 3”. To use it, follow the steps given below:
- You have to install the BytaFont 3 app first on your iPhone.
- Now, open that ap in your iPhone’s springboard.
- After that, you have to navigate to the browse fonts and then download the font of your choice.
- Once you tap on the “Download” button, you can see the Cydia package for that font.
- After that, tap on the “Install” button to start the installation process of a font.
- Now, close Cydia and then opening the BytaFont again to activate the downloaded font.
- Now, you need to Check out the new font.
2. Steps to change iPhone font using AnyFont:
Any font is an app available on iTunes and this app is used to change the font style on iPhone. To use it, follow the steps given below:
- Install the Any font app from the Appstore on the iPhone.
- After that, you have to download a font of your choice and then add it to Any font app.
- Now, open the Any font app and then tap on the downloaded font to begin the installation.
- After that, you have to accept and confirm all the on-screen prompts and then close the Any font app.
- In the last, the app is available on your iPhone. You can use it.
3. Steps to change the font using Cool Fonts:
This is an alternative app of the Any font app. Cool fonts include various keyboard patterns that are used on the iPhone. To set up it, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you have to download and install the Cool Fonts from the Appstore on your iPhone.
- Now, launch the app and then tap on the “Get Started” button to choose font styles and keyboard patterns.
- After that, go to Settings on your iPhone and then tap on the “General” option.
- Now, tap on the option named “Keyboard” option and then tap on the “Add New Keyboard”. Choose Cool Fonts from the third-party keyboard section.
- After that, open that app which you want to use in Cool Fonts and then tap on the “Globe icon”.
- Now, you see a Cool Fonts icon with an “F”, tap on that “F” and then a new pattern keyboard is available to you.
We have discussed in this content about “How to change iPhone font”. You can use these above methods to change the font iPhone. If you are still can’t able to change the font on your iPhone, then you can call us, we have a team of experts, they help you to resolve your issue regarding this.