How to install & activate Windows XP Without the product key
Did you know that you can activate Windows XP without the product key? This means you can actually install Windows XP without purchasing it first. While this may seem to be fanciful, this article will illustrate how to do this!
• Open the Start menu, and click on the run button
• Type regedit into the text field and hit the OK button to launch the registry editor
• Navigate to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WPAEvents directory by using the database tree on the left side of the window
• Double click on the registry entry labeled \“OOBETIMER”\
• Highlight all text in the \”ValueData”\ field and delete it
• Replace the deleted text with \”FF D5 71 D6 8B 6A 8D 6F D5 33 93 FD\” and click on the OK button. Since this is Windows XP standard code, you will activate your copy of the software code if you enter it manually.
• Right click on the \”WPA Events\” folder and choose the \”Permissions\” option
• Highlight the \”System\” option in the list of accounts, check the “\Deny full control\” box and press \”OK\”
You have now activated your version of Windows XP without the product key!