HP Printer Not working on Mac
If you are facing problems with your HP printer not working on Mac, you can follow a few simple steps mentioned below to resolve the issue.
- Check whether your HP Printer is connected to your Wi-fi network or not. You can switch off your printer, wait for about half a minute and then turn it back on. In your HP printer still does not respond to your Mac, you need to follow these steps
- Click the drop-down menu and select System Preferences.
- Choose Print and Fax from the hardware section.
- Highlight the printer in the Bonjour and click on the Plus sign and click add.
- In case you are using a USB Cable for connecting your printer with your Mac, you need to check if it is securely connected.
Calling the HP tech support number
Users of HP printers and other HP products can on the HP tech support number towards resolution of their printer related issues. The dedicated team of HP technicians and experts provide users with guided solutions with diagnostics and troubleshooting for various issues such as issues with wireless printing; print job stuck issue, paper jam issue, fax troubleshooting, carriage jam troubleshooting, paper jam issues, issues related to print and scan qualities etc.
Users can also contact the HP customer support number for HP PC hardware diagnostics allowing users to run a set of diagnostics test towards identifying and locating hardware related issues. The customer support technician can either provide the user with a step-by-step solution to resolve theissues or conducts the diagnostics using remote location access.