How Do You Fix Google Photos not Working & Backed up photos not loading on new phone’s Google Photos app
Learn steps How to Install Google Photos on your iOS, Android, Mac OS, and Windows devices to keep all of your photos backed up to one location. Google Photos customer service will work behind the scenes to repeatedly back up your photos—and depending on your photo superiority needs; the backups are both free and unlimited.
There are different issues fix via Following Google Photos, not working steps –
Google photos unable to save changes video
Google photos error saving video
Google photos movie not saving
How to download movies from google photos
How to download video from google photos
Can’t download video from google photos
Google photos movie export
Google photos video editor
edit video google photos
Google photos music
Google photos apps are launched by Google which is used for storing all the photos. It provides online storage to the user which keeps your photos safe and secure. Google Photos not working team provides so many improbable features, because of these features this application is used by so many users.
Know Fast & Easy Guide to Fix Google Photos Not Working on Android
There might be possible when you use Google photos not working on the android phone then it does not work in a proper way. If google photos not working on android then you need to follow given below steps:
First of all, go to the setting of your Android phone.
Then go to the application manager.
After that tap on the Photos app on your Android device.
Now clear the cache then you will have to wait for the calculating message then tap on the clear cache.
Google photos still not Working or Responding on Android Device
- If still, you are getting any issue then uninstall the app.
- Thereafter you will have to restart your phone
- Then again reinstall Google photos app and test it.
You Must Know Google Photos Not Working On iPhone
If you are excited Google Photos Not Working on iPhone then you do not need to more panic as we provide you easy steps to solve all the issues related to Google photos.You need a look at the given below steps:
Go to the settings of the iPhone.
Click on the Google photos.
You will see the access to Google photos which includes your phone photos.
Here you need to check Backup and sync settings, it is turned on or not if it is not turned on then you need to check the box.
You will have to check all the rest option and check the proper setting.
Check Storage in iPhone
For this go to the settings option.
select the application manager in the application option.
Then you are required to find the clear data and clear cache option.
Google Photos App Still Not Working or Responding on iPhone
Check Google photos app, if still, you are having any trouble then try to uninstall it from your iPhone.
For this, you need to go to the App store
Search the Google photos app then click on the download option.
You need to check that google photos app is synchronized with the library or iCloud.
You need to turn off your iPhone then wait for some time and again restart your device.
More Searches related to Google photos not working
Google photos not showing all photos
Google photos not working on iPhone
Google photos not working on iPad
issues with google photos
Google photos not working on pc
Google photos not uploading
Google photos not backing up videos
Google photos items not backed up
Google Photos Not Working on Android
Google photos app is launched by Google to store the photos. It provides online storage to store the photos and protect the photos. The Google photos app is used by many peoples.
Sometimes Google photos not working on android and here are the solutions to fix this issue.
Solutions to fix the issue Google photos not working on Android:
Enable the Sync:
Google photo sync is a feature important for uploading and downloading photos on your Android device. Make sure that Google photo sync is enabled if not then follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to open Google photos.
- Then go to settings and tap on the backup & sync
- Now, toggle the switch to enable back up & sync on an android device.
Check the internet connection:
An Internet connection is the main reason behind any online activity not working. To fix the issue Google photos not working on Android, make sure that your internet connection is stable because without an internet connection you are not able to upload or download Google photos.
To enable the option of upload photo through a cellular connection, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, open the Google photos.
- Then tap on the Settings
- Tap on back up & sync option under settings.
- After this, toggle the switch of photos and videos under cellular data backup.
Flush the cache:
Follow the steps given below to clear the cache from the Android device:
- Firstly, go to settings in your android device.
- Then tap on apps or apps manager.
- Search for the option photos and tap on it.
- Now tap on the option storage and then tap on clear cache.
- If the clear cache is not able to resolve the issue Google photos not working on Android then you need to tap on the option clear storage.
Reinstall the app:
If the issue still persists then reinstall the app. It may resolve the issue of Google photos not working on Android. For reinstalling the Google photos app, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to uninstall the Google photos app.
- After uninstalling, go to the google play store.
- Type Google photos app in the search bar of the Google play store and tap on
- After this, tap on Google photos app and tap on the install
- Then the app is installed.
This is possible that the version of Google Photos app is outdated or old that’s why the issue Google photos not working on android arises. You need to update the Google photos app. Follow the steps given below to update the app:
- Firstly, go to the google play store.
- Type Google photos app in the search bar of the Google play store and tap ongoing.
- Then tap on Google Photos app and check any update is available if available then tap on the update