How to Fix Google Bypass Not Working – Bypass Google account 2018
Many users are experiencing their Google bypass not working after upgrading to the Android Lollipop 5.1 update. This is because Google has introduced an addition to its security features which renders your phone unusable in case your phone is lost or stolen.
Even though this new feature is quite useful, it can cause some trouble for the user’s experience putting them in situations which makes it difficult for them to use their specific functions and application on their phone as Google Account Bypass Not Working 2018. However, there is an easy fix for this problem. This new feature is active on your mobile handsets as a default setting which gets activated on its own upon adding a Google account to your phone. You are required to remove your Google account from your handset.
It can be disabled following a few simple and easy steps as mentioned below
- Go to Settings, then Account and then choose Google under Choose/Select your account.
- Tab on your Google account and click on an icon that is located on the top and right corner of your screen.
- Select the remove account option, and your Google account will be removed, and you will not be facing the issue of your Google bypass not working.
Unable to Fix Bypass Google account 2018 then dial above toll-free number +1(866)535-7333.
Searches Related to Bypass Google account 2018
Bypass Google account 2018
Some other ways to solve Why Google Bypass not working
Google Account verification and Factory Reset Protection works: –
Google account verification is a simple procedure but it is most effective for security purposes. Whenever you set up an Android device then you have to provide your Google account and verify that you are the owner of that account by tapping on a link from an email.
Most of the users don’t have the idea that when you set up your Android device with a Google account then the Factory Reset Protection is enabled by default. It also clogs someone from accessing the Android device after a factory data reset unless the user knows the last username and password of the Google account that was used to set up the Android device. One more benefit is that in case you lost your Android device or it is stolen then the person who takes it can’t access the device unless they have your Google account user’s credentials.
If Factory Reset Protection is not useful: –
In case, you lost your Android device or it is stolen then you will be probably grateful for the Factory Reset Protection feature. This feature makes your Android device useless to whoever steals it. But it is panic for you if you sell your device and the new user can’t get login in it. Or what will happen if you reset your device and you don’t have to remember the credentials that you used to set up the device initially? So, knowing how to Google Bypass account verification becomes a good skill to recover your user’s credentials. If you are troubled with Google Bypass not working then move to the next steps.
How can you lock Google Bypass Factory Reset Protection? –
If you don’t have any idea that hoe to lock Google Bypass FRP then follows the below steps:
- At first, disable the Factory Reset Protection option from your device.
- Reset the device to verify the Google Bypass.
- Via a series of maneuvers during setup, you can also verify Google Bypass.
- Use the APK tool to verify the Google Bypass.
Steps to disable FRP to Google Bypass account verification: –
Disable process of Factory Reset Protection is so easy and it is also easy to verify the Google Bypass account.
- At first, go to the Settings
- Now, select Cloud and Accounts
- After that, click on the Accounts
- Now, search and click on your Google
- After that, click on the Remove Account
- Now, a confirmation window will be pop-up then tap on the Yes or I Agree or Remove account to confirm it.
- You can see, your account will be removed successfully.
After removing the Google account, you will be no longer to deal with the Factory reset Protection lock.
Reset your device to verify the Google Bypass account: –
If you still troubled with the Google Bypass not working, then try this method to fix it.
- First of all, go via the device reset process. When you reach the Google account verification screen then tap on the Back option to get back to the Wireless Network selection screen.
- Now, click on the Add Network
- After that, type a string of random letters or numbers in the SSID or Network Name.
- Now, press and hold the string that you just typed in to highlight it, and click on the Share option from that menu.
- After that, select Gmail from the list of sharing options.
- Now, navigate to the Notification section and click on the App Settings
- After that, tap on the menu icon (three dots) which is at the upper right corner of the page and select the Account
- Now, you have to prompt to continue to Settings. If it prompted for verification then tap on the continue
- Go to the Settings section and select the Backup & Reset
- Then, tap on the Factory Data Reset
- Now, you can see your account will be removed successfully.
In this blog, we discussed to fix Google Bypass not working. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this then you can also call our expert’s team to resolve them.