How to Reset Your Gmail password
AS you know Google is an American multinational technology company that is founded by Larry Page in 1998. One of them is at times users lost or forgot their Google account password and unable to reset Gmail password.
How to Reset or Change the password your Gmail account follow this process –
- Visit Google Account Recovery Page by clicking on the link https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
- Enter your Gmail Address and click Next.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter the last password which you remember. If not, then click on the link ‘Try a different question’.
- If you know the date when you have created the Google Account, then enter the same or else click a different question.
- Now, you will get an access to recover your Google Account via secondary email address. Enter the same and click Next.
- Open the same email address and click on the mail send by the Google. Here, you will find the security code. Enter the same code in Google Account recovery page.
- Now create your new Password.
To change or reset gmail password dial Google account reset team instantly .
Start Your Process to reset Gmail Password on Mobile Apps
One can easily reset Gmail/Google account password via their mobile phones just by following the steps written below:
- In your mobile, go to gmail.com via your web browser and try to login to it.
- In the password column, do not enter anything on your own and instead click on forgot password link.
- In the new page, a new option will appear for you that will ask you to change your password using mobile or security question. Choose the option to recover your Gmail password using mobile phone.
- When you choose this option, a code will be sent to your registered mobile phone.
- Enter the same code that you received in your mobile phone in your Gmail get code box.
- Once you enter the code, you will get a link to recover your password by entering a new password of your choice.
How Do You Unlock Your Gmail Account without Password?
Unlock Your Google Account without Password One can Take the Following Steps:
- Go on the web browser, go to Gmail click on Login.
- In the field click on username and click next.
- Now one will be able to see the couple of options to unlock the account.
- Hit on the option I don’t the password and click on next.
- One will be asked to enter the username of the Gmail account and click next.
- On this page one will have the option to select how to unblock the account.
- One will be required to enter some answer to the security questions , one has to ensure that the correct answer should be provided.
- Once the answers have been answered correctly , one will be taken to recovery page where the individual has to enter new password and click continue.
How Do You Complete Set Up 2-Step Verification for Gmail ?
Here are the Steps to Enable 2-Step Verification in Gmail:
- First of all, go to the https://myaccount.google.com/ and then sign in to your Gmail account.
- Tap on Sign-in & Security tab.
- Now scroll down and then tap on 2-Step Verification.
- Tap on Get Started and then enter your Google account password.
- Now enter a phone number and then choose an option to get code.
- After that, tap on Next and then enter the received code.
- Tap on Next.
- Now tap on Turn On tab to enable the two step verification process.
How to Change Gmail Password?
Fast & Easy way to change Gmail Password
- Open Gmail and sign-in.
- Click on the profile picture, located at the top-right of the page and select ‘My Account’.
- A new window will appear and it will display the list of features, select ‘Sign-in & Security.
- Scroll down the page and move to ‘Signing in to Google section’. Under this section, you will get ‘Password’ option. Click on it and then change your password.
How Do You Reset Gmail Password On IPhone via Reset Phone Number
Here, you may see the Following steps for Gmail password reset on Iphone:
- You need to visit Gmail login page from your Android device. Click “Need help”
- When you move to Google Account Recovery page.
- Now, you will get three main options, Select the first one,you need to choose “I don’t know my password“.
- It is mandatory to fill in your Gmail address in the bar provided.
- Select “Continue” button as long as your tasks are finished.
- User will now asked to fill “CAPTCHA” form.
- As a user, you need to enter last password that you are still able to recall if possible.
- Click “Continue” button to move. Or else, you can select “I don’t know” button.
- You are provided with a list of options on how to reset your Gmail password on Android device There is need to use alternative email address or your phone number to receive a verification code.
- You can see a blank bar which will appear and it will tell you to type in your verification code. After you do it, a new screen will appear to you.
- When all steps will be completed, you may now reset your Gmail password directly your Android device.
if you are not satisfied above steps then contact Gmail Password reset Number.