How to Change Gmail Profile Picture on Android phones
Gmail users can choose a profile picture for their Gmail accounts by their preference and liking. Gmail users can express their mood, opinion, feelings, emotions, etc. through their Gmail Profile picture.
An android user needs to login Gmail account on their android phone because the android device works on Google or Gmail identity of the user. Many android users have uploaded a picture on the Gmail account profile. Sometimes android user wants to change the Gmail profile picture on Android Phone and to change it follow the instructions given below.
How to Change Gmail profile picture
• Open your Web Browser and type www.gmail.com in the address bar and press Enter.
• Log into your Gmail account by entering your email address and password.
• Click on the top right-hand side of your browser on the setting icon and open your Gmail Settings.
• Select the change picture in the “My Picture” section of the Gmail Settings.
• Now choose and upload a Profile Picture of your Choice. Gmail users can upload profile pictures from their computer systems, their social media profiles or the internet.
• Click on Apply Changes,
• Sign out of your Gmail account and then close your browser.
• Restart your web browser and once again login to your Gmail account.
• Now you will be able to see the profile picture of your choosing on your Gmail account.
We hope the steps mentioned above were helpful in How to Change Gmail profile picture
Some other ways to solve your How do you change Gmail profile picture on Android Phone
Use Gmail App to change profile picture:
You can change the Gmail profile picture on Android Phone using the Gmail app. Follow the steps given below to change the profile picture using the Gmail app:
- Open the Gmail app on your android device.
- Then tap on the menu icon (three dots).
- After that, scroll down and tap on the Settings
- Then you will see your email address. Tap on your email address.
- After this, tap on the option named manage your Google account and then Google account settings will automatically open.
- Following, tap on the personal info tab and you will see personal information about your Gmail account.
- After this, tap on the profile picture icon and select the browser to open it.
- You need to log in to your account if asked.
- After this, you will see an option named upload a photo.
- Then you need to tap on the upload photo option and select the document option to upload the photo from the gallery or phone storage.
- After selecting a photo, tap on the done option and your profile photo is successfully changed.
You can easily change the Gmail profile picture on Android Phone by using a browser. For this procedure, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to open com on your android device.
- Then log in to your Google account.
- Now, tap on the pencil icon or your profile picture to change the profile picture.
- After that, tap on the option upload photo to upload a photo from your android phone.
- Tap on documents to choose a photo from the gallery or phone storage.
- Your profile picture is changed successfully.
Use the hangout app:
The hangout app is preinstalled on Android devices. By using the hangout app, users can change the Gmail profile picture on Android Phone. To change the profile picture by using the hangout app, follow the below steps:
- Firstly, you need to open the hangout app on your android phone.
- Now tap on the three horizontal rows available at the top left corner.
- After that, tap on the Settings option and you will see your email address.
- Then you need to tap on your account.
- Now, tap on manage your account option and you will see your account’s information.
- After that, tap on the personal info option and tap on your profile photo to change it.
- When you tap on your profile picture then it asked for open the browser and you need to select and open the Google chrome.
- After that, log in to your account if asked and tap on the option upload photo.
- Now, tap on documents and after that select gallery or storage to upload a photo.
- At last, tap on the Done button to change the profile photo.