Bellsouth Password Reset
BellSouth Email Company was the important Telecommunication Company in America, headquartered in Georgia. The association offered multiple services in this field and later on it was acquired by the AT&T Company. Being under the part of AT&T, BellSouth enhanced its services and hence allowed the users to enjoy the entire services of the Internet including emails.
If you have a Bellsouth email address and you have forgotten your password or you want to reset the password , here is what you can to do reset Bellsouth password.
Solution 1. How to Bellsouth Email Forgot Password Recovery easily
• Firstly the user need to Visit the official website page of Bellsouth and then you have to login your account
• After visiting the login page you have to click on the “Sign in” option which is present at the right hand side of the login page.
• The you have to tap on option “Forgot Password” present on the homepage screen. It will direct you to the option “Forgot Password” link.
• Then it will guide you to the next page ,where you have to enter your email ID and last name and Press on “Continue” option.
• Then you have to select an option to receive temporary password which you will get on your old existing account which you must have entered at the time you created your bellsouth account.
• You can also select an option in which you can answer the security questions that you answered at the time you created your Bellsouth account. but in case no solve your issues then just contact Bellsouth Customer Service expert team.
Solution 2. How to Fix Why is Bellsouth email not working?
There absolutely be a lot of reasons because of which the users face the issue of BellSouth email not working Some of the common reasons are stated below:-
• The users might be using incorrect email server address format which can be the reason of BellSouth email not working properly.
• The users must use the correct email server address for all BellSouth customers which is mail.bellsouth.net and this format should be used for both that is for POP and SMTP servers.
• The users may be using incorrect username and password because of which the BellSouth email is not working.
Solution 3. How to Support Reset Bellsouth Account Password:
1. I know my account Password but can’t Sign-in
2. You go to the my AT&T
3. After Click on Forgot Password symbol.Bellsouth Email Password Reset
4. Enter the password info to complete it.
5. You can either select to answer security questions or temporary password.
6. If you choose the temporary password, Bellsouth sends it on your primary mail ID which you had given during account creation.
7. If you choose to answer and security questions, you need to provide the answers that you had provided during creation of account.
8. Now, create new password.
Solution 4. How to Bellsouth Account Setup on iphone:
1. Go to Settings on Home Screen of iPhone.
2. Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars on the left. Select Add Account from the Menu.
3. Tap on Other.
4. Select Add Mail Account.
5. In the Name text field, you are required to enter the name that you want to be displayed when you send mails.
6. Enter the email address of Bellsouth Net which includes the @bellsouth.net and also enter the account password.
7. You are required to change the description of the mail account if your preference is alternative to the default name of the iPhone.
8. Tap on Next.
9. In the Host Name, enter outbound.att.net. Enter full email address in the UserName
10. and also password under Incoming mail server.
11. Tap on Advanced.
Solution 5. How to Configure Bellsouth email on Outlook
1. Select File.
2. Now, select Account Settings.
3. Click on the email so that it can be updated.
4. Select Internet Email Settings and select POP3 or IMAP and see if the Username and Password are correct.
5. Go through following description:
6. You will be check if your Username and Password are correct.
7. Click on the Advanced tab. Enter the following specifications:
• For POP3 account:
• Enter the Incoming Server and Outgoing Server details and select the checkbox for
• This server requires a secure connection