How to activate Adobe Flash on Chrome
Adobe Flash is an application developed by Adobe Systems. It is used for creating Rich Internet Applications which is a combination of animation, video, graphics and sound. Such content is essential for providing users with a rich web and internet user experience.
How to Activate adobe flash on chrome
• Open the Google Chrome browser and go to the address bar.
• Type chrome://settings/content in the address bar and press enter.
• Scroll down and go to the Content Settings page and click on the button “Allow sites to run Flash.”
• You can select the “Manage exceptions option” in case you wish to allow flash only on selected sites or with to deny access of Flash on certain websites and pages.
• Close the Settings Tab and close you, Chrome Brower.
• Reopen your browser, and you should be able to use flash on your Google Chrome browser.
In case the above method does not work, you need to go to the settings, then apps and features, select Adobe Flash and uninstall it. Once uninstalled, you need to download and install flash once again and repeat the steps mentioned in the how to activate adobe flash on chrome