Microsoft Forgot Password Reset
How to Reset Microsoft Account Password
If you forgot the password, you use to sign in to services like Outlook.com, Skype, One Drive, and Xbox Live you may got to reset it. First, check to make sure that Caps Lock is not on as a result of passwords is case-sensitive. If you think that your account has already been hacked, find out how to get back into your Microsoft account if it has been compromised, so follow the following tips to strengthen your mind against future attacks.
How To reset Microsoft password
• Go to the Reset your password page.
• Choose the reason you would like your Microsoft Password Reset, then click Next.
• Enter the Microsoft account email address you are trying to recover. If you do not know or cannot keep in mind the e-mail address for your Microsoft account, see That Microsoft account does not exist for tips about a way to recover it.
• Enter the characters you see on the screen, then click Next.
• If you’ve got security information on your account; we’ll send a one-time code to the alternate number or email address you gave us. when you enter the code on the next screen, you will be able to make a brand new password.
Microsoft password Reset in Windows 10
- On the sign-in screen, type your Microsoft account name if it is not displayed. If there are multiple accounts on the laptop, select the one to reset.
- Select I forgot my password below the password text box.
- On the Recover your account screen, type the characters displayed in the box below Enter the characters you see, then choose Next.
- On the Verify your identity screen, choose to receive your security code either as a text or email message. If you choose text, type the last four digits of your number, then choose to Send code.
- When you get the code as a text or email message on a separate device, enter it so choose Next.
- On the Reset your password screen, create a new password then choose Next. This sets your new password. choose Next once more to return to the sign-in screen.
- Sign in with your new Microsoft account password.