How to Recover Yahoo Password Without Email & Phone Number
Process is Here to recover your Yahoo password without email & phone Number .
As you know very well Yahoo mail is one of the biggest email service that was launched in 1997. By 2011, yahoo mail became the third largest mail with around 290 million users. The attachment limit of Yahoo is 25 MB. Yahoo mail has its own application for ios and android Customer’s. The user interface of Yahoo is same, but it is such designed to support the different operating system for the mobile. Since it is email service, it is natural that you store many messages, images and documents in the mail. Hence, it is demotivating when you are not able to recover the account as you forgot the password.
How to Recover Yahoo Password without Phone Number?
Here, in this article, we shall explain to you the steps for yahoo password recovery without a phone number.
- First, go to the yahoo mail and type the email user id.
- Below, the email id, there is an option “yahoo help centre”. Enter the yahoo email id.
- The page that appears asks for the verification code to be sent either to phone number or recovery email. Since you do not have any of these you can skip this step.
- Yahoo will then ask you to provide the answers to the security questions.
- Answering the questions correctly helps you recover the account. Hence, there is no need to panic in case you are not able to recover yahoo password without a phone number.
These were the few simple steps for the yahoo password recovery. In our next piece, we shall explain how to add recovery email to the account.
How to Recover Yahoo Password without Email?
Steps to recover Yahoo password without Email ID
If you have been locked out of your Yahoo account and even if you don’t know primary mail ID password, so, to recover Yahoo password without email id, you need to go through following steps:
- Go to account recovery page of Yahoo.
- If you have activated two step verification, then, you need to enter the phone number that you had set for account recovery.
- Enter the phone number in the space provided on the account recovery page of Yahoo mail.
- An SMS is sent on the phone number that you had listed for account recovery. Check if you have network in your cell.
- Enter the code on the account recovery page of Yahoo mail.
- Recovery page verifies the code and you need to follow further instructions to recover Yahoo password without email id.
- Alternatively you can recover Yahoo password by answering security questions.
- You need to answer the same as you had during account creation.
Once the account has been unlocked, reset the password and this recovers the Yahoo account password. Yahoo mail provides an easy way to send and receive mails and getting locked out of the account is one of the unfortunate things that happens, but with above steps you can recover your account and use it as before.
How to Recover Yahoo Password without Security Question?
Have you lost your Yahoo! Mail password? Or somebody has hacked your account and changed the password? Even though it is an annoying issue, no need to get worried! Many ways are there by which you can recover your lost account password. We have come with a precise method of retrieving the same. Find and follow the steps of Yahoo password recovery now.
- Open your web browser
- Navigate to the Yahoo! Sign-in Helper page
- It will ask you to enter your Yahoo! Mail phone number
- Enter the phone number which is associated with your account
- The number you have entered should be within your access because a text message will be received
- Click on the Continue icon
- Yahoo! Mail’s sign-in helper will now bring you to the password reset options
- Navigate to the Do you have access to this phone? Section
- Click Yes, text me an Account Key
- A text message will be sent within a few minutes
- Click on the Verify icon
You are done with Yahoo Password recovery without Security Question. You are open to change the Yahoo! Mail password once you have successfully recovered your account. A strong account password is suggested to you as it is related to your account security in the days to come. Please avoid using the things like your nickname, house address, or school name as your Yahoo! Mail password.
How to Recover Yahoo Email Password with Security Questions?
Get a simple procedure to recover Yahoo account password using security questions.
Yahoo is an email service provider that offers various outstanding features and services to its users so that they can access its emailing service with ease. Besides, if a user gets an issue with its services, can get customer service from its customer support team. Moreover, if you are looking out for Yahoo account recovery procedure, go through this article thoroughly.
Procedure to recover Yahoo account password using the security question
- First and foremost, you will require to launch the Sign in page of Yahoo.
- Then you would have to choose ‘I have a problem with my password’ option.
- Thereafter, you should fill in your Yahoo email address in the given field and click on the ‘Next’ option.
- In addition, you would require to enter Captcha in the given field.
- Moving in the next step, you will be provided with Yahoo password recovery with security questions option in which you have to answer the questions that you have assigned while creating the account.
- After that, you would have to answer the security questions and click on ‘Next’ option.
- Once you complete the previous step, you would have an option to create a new password.
- After that, you will be required to create a new password and confirm the password also save the changes.