Adobe Flash Player Not Working
Adobe Flash is an application developed by Adobe Systems. It is used for creating Rich Internet Applications which is a combination of animation, video, graphics and sound. Such content is essential for providing users with a rich web and internet user experience.
Adobe Flash Payer not working on Google Chrome
• Open the Google Chrome browser and go to the address bar.
• Type chrome://settings/content in the address bar and press enter.
• Scroll down and go to the Content Settings page and click on the button “Allow sites to run Flash.”
• You can select the “Manage exceptions option” in case you wish to allow flash only on selected sites or with to deny access of Flash on certain websites and pages.
• Close the Settings Tab and close you,Chrome Brower.
• Reopen your browser,and you will be able to use flash on your Google Chrome browser.
Adobe Flash Payer not working on Microsoft Edge
• Open your Microsoft Edge browser and select the menu.
• Find and select the Settings Option.
• Located a Select the “View Advanced Settings” button.
• Ensure the “Use Adobe Flash Player” toggle is switched on.
Adobe Flash Payer not downloading
In case you are unable to download the Abode Flash Player on your system, it might be due to the following reason.
• Your Windows is not up to date. This can be quickly resolved by updating the latest updates on your windows. Open the settings menu and then go to Security and Update. Click on Windows update/Check for updates and your windows will scan for updates and provide you with available updates. Click on update and the latest version will be automatically downloaded in your system
• Your Admin level permission may not restrict downloads for you – This can be resolved merely by changing the restrictions in the administrator panel and allow downloads.